Vigorously Asserting Your Business and Financial Rights!
We work closely with individuals, companies, and large and small business owners to help solve their business disputes. Although our efforts are aimed at prevention, mediation, and negotiated settlement, we are not afraid to aggressively fight for our clients’ rights in the courtroom. We litigate a wide variety of business matters, which include the following:
- Commercial Litigation: We assist parties involved in contract disputes, corporate or partnership disagreements or dissolution, and the breach of leases or contracts.
- Foreclosures: We represent sellers, lenders, and creditors, as well as buyers, borrowers, and debtors, who are involved in foreclosure actions. These include foreclosures on mortgages, equity lines, chattel mortgages, and UCC financing statements.
- Real Estate Litigation: We represent buyers, sellers, and investors involved in breach of contract or other disputes concerning the purchase and sale of commercial and residential real property. We also litigate property owner claims for encroachments, nuisances, and disturbances. In the area of landlord/tenant law, we handle commercial and residential disputes involving breach of lease agreements, evictions, and property damage claims.
- Bank and Creditor Representation: We represent banks, lenders, and other financial institutions in suits on secured and unsecured promissory notes, lines of credit, vehicles and boat financing, overdrafts, check-kiting or fraud, and in actions for replevin or repossession.
- Debtor and Creditor Rights: We represent debtors, as well as creditors, who are involved in disputes related to foreclosures, garnishments, liens, and repossession or property.
- Collection Actions: Aggressively pursuing creditor claims, or vigorously defending debtors, we are experienced in matters involving creditor suits for damages, deficiency actions, mediations, garnishments, levy and execution by the sheriff, depositions in aid of execution, and internet asset searches.
- Securities Dealer Arbitrations: We defend securities and investment brokers, and assert investor claims, in arbitrations alleging unfair dealing, fraud, over-active-trading, misuse of investor funds, or other improper conduct by investment brokers.
- Other Business Litigation: We handle other business disputes involving insurance, telecommunications, securities, and other matters. Contact us to find out how we can help you.