- University of Miami, J.D., 1988
- University of Florida, B.S., 1985
- Florida, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle & Southern Districts of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
Mr. Kelley has more than 25 years of experience in the following practice areas:
- Bankruptcy & Asset Protection
- Debtor and Creditor rights
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Real Estate & Foreclosures
- BB&T Bank
- Cheney Brothers, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank
- First Citizens Bank & Trust
- Florida Community Bank
- Sovereign Marine Group, Inc.
- Bahama Boat Works, Inc.
- Adjunct professor of bankruptcy and business law at Palm Beach State College
- Rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating system
- 3-time Florida SuperLawyer Participating bankruptcy attorney in the AARP Legal Services Network
- A sought-after speaker and educator on bankruptcy and business educational seminars to banks and other groups
- Regular contributor of articles for magazines such as “Simply the Best Magazine,” about bankruptcy and asset protection in Florida.
Mr. Kelley joined the firm as Of Counsel in 2019.